domingo, 3 de septiembre de 2023

Scotland: Between The Loch Ness Monster and 'Gaita'

 When I was a child, I liked the movie 'Scooby Doo and the Loch Ness Monster' very much because in this moment I was fascinated by dinosaurs and love mystery. Then, four years ago, I watched a series called 'Outlander,' and I was impressed by the beautiful landscapes. The plot revolved around a love story mixed with the lifestyle of the Highlanders in Scotland during the Jacobite Rebellion in 1745, which was a religious and political conflict between Scotland and England.


You might wonder why I mentioned the Loch Ness Monster. Well, it's because it's a legend of Scotland.

I would like to visit Scotland for all the reasons I mentioned, and because I would like to buy a Kilt and bigpipe. This is a skirt with a lot of vertical folds, traditionally worn by Scottish men.

I would also like to work in Scotland because I really enjoy mountainous places and want to study the power of the sound of the bagpipes (Gaita in Spanish).








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

What I would change about my university and my carreer

My university life has been quite lengthy as I have attended two different institutions, UMCE for 3 years and now the Faculty of Arts at the...