martes, 6 de junio de 2023

My favourite piece of technology

GeoGebra is an application that you can download for your cellphone. It is very useful as it helps a lot in subjects such as Calculus, Programming, Algebra, and others. How does it help you? If you have a mathematical function, you can write it, and GeoGebra will graph the curve or solid for you. It can even graph multiple functions and find intersections between them.

GeoGebra allows you to calculate angles, distances between points, areas of regions, volumes of solid bodies, create triangles with three points, squares, circles, etc. It is a very useful tool for academic purposes and even for teaching classes since it allows you to manipulate parameters over time, which can be used to create animations.

In addition to being a mobile application, GeoGebra is also available as a PC program, and there is an internet version that works with server memory. However, it sometimes crashes, so the app and PC program are considered better 

1 comentario:

  1. ¡Oh! I did not know that it can be downloaded on the cell phone, I only used it on the PC, now it will be easier to use.

    ResponderEliminar

What I would change about my university and my carreer

My university life has been quite lengthy as I have attended two different institutions, UMCE for 3 years and now the Faculty of Arts at the...