domingo, 22 de octubre de 2023

Time Travel to the future or past

 To travel to the past or to the future? Well, I would like to travel to both, to know the different historical milestones that have happened in Chile from my own vision, meet some historical characters like Manuel Rodriguez and the Carrera and their role in the independence of Chile, I would have saved Manu from such a coward murder, it would be interesting to analyze what would have happened. On the other hand, I would like to know if Salvador Allende really committed suicide or if they killed him or even if he escaped, I don't really believe the last one. And to the future, I would like to travel a hundred years ahead to know first if we survive as a species, what changes there were and if what is coming is promising, well if it's not promising I will probably die and couldn't go back to the present hahaha, if there is life I would like to know what kind of music is heard and the new thinking, which I hope is more free in terms of inclusion in all aspects, equality and greater contact with nature, free of cables, please, that ruin sunset photos. I would also like to know what new educational paradigms there are in Chile mainly, I hope there is an increase in teacher salaries and an increase in the number of teachers and classrooms, so as to have smaller class sizes like in Finland. I think the future can be promising if each individual changes and does things right, and encourages others to do so.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

What I would change about my university and my carreer

My university life has been quite lengthy as I have attended two different institutions, UMCE for 3 years and now the Faculty of Arts at the...