sábado, 29 de abril de 2023

Who I am?

Hello classmates, my name is Kevin Toledo I was born in Santiago in 1999 and I have lived in Quilicura for 23 yers but at the week-end stay in Paine(Hospital), I am a introverted personality  actually I am study Sound Engeneering in the university of Chile before I was studing to be a Maths Teacher.

Sometimes I work in uber like driver because I need money for my pets and my expenses but is very stressful, I hope to leave it in some moment.

I have 3 cats, Campanita, Peggy and Chase and two dogs Kenai and Lupi

I love the animals, for this i have a vegetarian diet since 2019.

I hope you have a good rest week, bye :) 

1 comentario:

  1. I like the names of your cats and dogs. I think they are uniques names.

    ResponderEliminar

What I would change about my university and my carreer

My university life has been quite lengthy as I have attended two different institutions, UMCE for 3 years and now the Faculty of Arts at the...